1. Terms used
This Policy sets out the specifics of data processing for users of the Service located at https://arcaneworld.net (hereinafter – "Service") and game servers available with its help (hereinafter – "Servers"). This Policy also includes all appendices and additions to it.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") is an integral part of the User Agreement.
The text of this document is posted on the website https://arcaneworld.net.
By downloading, installing, registering, accessing and using the Service in any other way, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your specific consent to the processing of your data in the manner and for the purposes described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please refuse to download, install or otherwise use the Service.
The Service Administration has the right to change and / or supplement this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to users. A new version of this document is posted at https://arcaneworld.net. You need to periodically get acquainted with the changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your acceptance of the new version of the Policy.
2. Purposes of processing user data
The data is provided by users in connection with the conclusion of the User Agreement with the Administration
Data can be provided by users at the request of the Service in connection with the execution of concluded agreements. Cases where the user provides data (without limitation):
- When creating an account on the https://arcaneworld.net website and/or any associated website Server and management;
- When participating in testing additional gaming services and/or updates to the Service (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game promotions, competitions and other similar events;
- When sending requests, letters or making other types of contacts with the Administration of the Service;
- When using additional, special services inside the Game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
- Providing the ability to create and subsequently use and manage a user account on the Service;
- Participation in the Game and access to the game features provided by the Game scenario;
- Interaction with other users;
- Bug fixes, development of new game features and services;
- Interaction with Users to receive comments regarding the Service, support Users, send notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
- Acceptance, processing and verification of payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
3. User data collected and processed by the Service.
The data that the Service collects and processes may include (but is not limited to):
- Name, nickname (nickname of the character);
- User ID (login or user ID);
- Email address;
- Payment information, etc.
4. Other data collected and processed by the Service.
In order to provide quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-individual data. These data include:
- Unique user device identifier (HWID) and parameters of the software used;
- Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
- Time zone;
- Information about the user's actions on the Service and directly in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, time of the last entry into the Game, information about entering the Game, etc.).
The Service may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographic location of the device from which the Service and Servers are accessed in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory in which you are located.
5. Data storage.
The data retention period is the period during which the related game services are provided (by the longest period), unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
6. Usage. Distribution and transmission of data.
The Service may combine (merge, splice) and use the combined data of users with other information (including other data that the Service collects, as defined in Section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the Game.
In addition, your data may be provided in the following cases:
- When necessary to comply with the law, such as investigating payment fraud and any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Service;
SERVICE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
7. Other obligations of the parties.
The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided by him. If there are inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support specialists of the Service, whose contacts are listed in the Support section on the Service website - https://arcaneworld.net.
The Service Administration reserves the right, when deleting and / or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for the purposes of complying with applicable law, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the Service and the Game.
We would like to point out that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all the features of our Service. By activating the cookie function of your browser, you consent to the collection and processing of data as described here.
The Website also uses so-called authorization cookies, which are designed to store information and data submitted by the user on the websites of the Service, in order to avoid multiple and / or repeated submission of such data in one session or more, in order to improve the usability of the Service.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the Game, you can contact:
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Your request must include the name and other information necessary for a comprehensive and complete consideration of your request.