Balthus Van Dyke is a famous figure. He is the owner of Oren Castle and the founder of the knight's order named in his honor. The knights of Balthus regularly accept recruits into their ranks, but in a rather clever way. They don't look at the candidates' strength, but at their... luck! It's luck that the Balthus Knight's consider the most powerful weapon on earth. If you consider yourself lucky, then hurry up and get your ticket.
- The event will last for 3 weeks: from August 25th to September 15th (at least, might be increased if we see necessary).
How to Participate
- Right after the server starts, a drawing will begin in Elmoreaden that will determine the luckiest and most worthy recruits.
- To participate, a special pass is required - Balthus Knight Mark.
- You can acquire it at the shop from NPC Balthus Knights' Suppy Order Sibi.
- All characters of level 40 and above can participate in the even, talk to Sibi and obtain a special chest Balthus Knights' Supplies. The chest is a reusable item and will be stored in your inventory throughout the entire event. It can only be taken once per account!
- Upon using the Balthus Knight Mark on a character, a positive effect is applied for 8 hours, granting a bonus of +10% experience and SP. Additionally, at this moment, the luck of the newcomer is assessed, this effect allows participation in the drawing of the Balthus Knights'. Without this buff, you won't be able to participate in Luck Hours Event.
24hs of prizes
- The drawing takes place in a special event window. The process is fully automated and does not require any actions from the player. You can be anywhere in the world during this time. You just need to use the Balthus Knights' Mark and have event buff up — this is the only condition to participate in the drawing.
- Upon opening the chest, you receive 3 marks, which means you will constantly participate in the prize drawing.
- The drawing of the grand prize takes place within an hour and consists of 5 attempts. The completion of each attempt is marked on the scale in the event window.
- Each drawing attempt occurs with a certain chance (not 100%). This means that sometimes no one gets a prize.
- The gray indicator signifies the end of the drawing for that hour.
- After announcing the winner, the drawing concludes, and the event pauses until the next hour (drawing).
- Each day of the event is divided into 24 drawings = 24 hours. Each hour, a new grand prize is drawn. The 1st drawing starts at 12:00. The last, 24th, takes place at 11:00 the next day.
- The prize is sent to the winner via mail.
- Participants who didn't win the grand prize can receive a participation prize, Sibi Coins, in the event window.
- You can receive Sibi Coins only if the grand prize was drawn on the server.
- You can claim the coins even after the drawing has concluded.
The grand prize - 10 Arcane Coins
Exchange of Sibi Coins
- During the event, you will receive Sibi Coins, which can be exchanged for various rewards. The amount of coins is fixed and doesn't depend on the drawing time or grand prize.
- You can exchange the coins with NPC Balthus Knights' Suppy Order, Sibi, for consumable items:
- Special Pirates Fruit (Event)
- XP/SP Scroll
- 1st Class Buff Scroll
- Spellbook Chest ( 2nd class spellbooks)
- Fishing Rod Chest (10-day).