We are pleased to present to you an event that we will launch with the start of the server - "Lucky Hour".
Every hour can be lucky! The Festival Fairy has returned to Elmoreden - you can find her in every city.
Don't miss and participate in her giveaways and perhaps you will be the luckiest one!
— Event will last 3 weeks: April 14 to May 5, 2023
How to participate
— Step 1. Take the Fairy's Good Luck Bag from Game Store. (Available only for Lv. 100+ characters.)
— Step 2. Click on the bag in the inventory to receive an event buff.
— Step 3. Participate in the prize draw. (The draw is completely automatic.)
Be extremely careful when buying a bag! Fairy's Good Luck Bag is non tradable item. After the purchase, you will be able to buy the bag even on another MA or account.
— Only for characters Lv. 100 or above.
— NPC Festival Fairy can be found in any city on a special event pedestal
— The bag is given once for the entire event, it cannot be deleted.
— The event buff does not give any bonuses and does not change the appearance of the character, it is only necessary to participate in the automatic draw.
— The event buff has a number of limitations:
- remains upon death;
- remains upon moving to Olympiad/Ceremony of Chaos;
- remains upon entering instance zones;
- remains upon switching between main/dualclass;
- remains upon logout;
- removed after participating in duel;
- cannot be removed manually with Alt key;
- not replaced by other buffs;
- not shared with the summoner's servitors.
- if for some reason the event buff has been removed, you can get it again by clicking on the bag in the inventory.
- the event buff has no duration and allows you to participate in the draw around the clock.
– Event interface can be opened and closed at any time using a dedicated button on the sidebar.
– The tooltip on the button also displays the current stage and the number of attempts.
– The circular indicator on the event button allows you to determine the remaining time until the end of the stage (hour).
— Briefly about the rules of the draw:
- Every hour there will be 5 attempts to draw the winner. Every attempt is marked in the event window.
- Every attempt has a chance to draw a winner (not 100%). It may happen that no one gets the main reward.
- Attempt time is random. If all 5 tries happened, but no winner was found, the new round will start.
- If there's a winner, the round stops and the event continues with the start of a new hour.
- A character has to be logged in (not in the lobby) and buffed to be eligible for the prize.
- Every day has 24 rounds = 24 hours. New main prize every hour. At 12:00 the first round starts. At 11:00 the next day, the last 24th round of the series starts.
- The reward is sent to the winner by mail.
- All participants, including the winner can get Fairy's Lucky Coins in the event window if they click "Receive".
- The coins are available only if somebody got the main prize. If the system failed to choose a winner, nobody gets the coins.
- You can use coins anytime. (till June 14)
— The prize draw is launched automatically with the participation of at least 50 characters of level 100 and higher.
— 12:00 - 19:59
- Talisman of Insanity
- Talisman of Seven Signs
- +5 Dragon Rind Leather Shirt Box
- Improved Rune Stone
- Blessed Valakas' Necklace
- Blessed Antharas' Earring
- Lindvior's Earring
— 19:00 - 21:59
- +5 Radiant Warrior's Circlet Box
- +5 Radiant Wizard's Circlet Box
- +5 Radiant Knight's Circlet Box
— 22:00 - 22:59
- High-grade Talisman of Abundance Lv. 2
— 23:00 - 23:59
- Sayha's Talisman Pack Lv. 8
— 00:00 - 11:59
- Fairy's Lucky Coin Pack Event
Exchange at Festival Fairy:
- Festival Fairy's Style Cancelling Oil Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x5
- Festival Fairy's Potion - Demon Priest x1 - Адены x50 000
- Freya's Ice Rose x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x100
- Honey Dark Beer x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x100
- Emperor's Special Cocktail x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x100
- Shining Nevit's Gold Hourglass x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x200
- Glowing Dragon's Attribute Potion (XP) Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x100
- Greater Obsidian Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Opal Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Emerald Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Aquamarine Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Diamond Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Pearl Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Garnet Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x250
- Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x500
- Greater Ruby Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x750
- Greater Sapphire Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x750
- Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x1 000
- Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Event x1 — Fairy's Lucky Coin x1 000
On June 14, the following items will be automatically removed from players’ inventories:
- Fairy's Good Luck Bag
- Fairy's Lucky Coin
- Fairy's Lucky Coin Pack Event
- Greater Obsidian Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Opal Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Emerald Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Aquamarine Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Diamond Lv. 1 Event x1
- Greater Pearl Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Garnet Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 Event x1
- Greater Ruby Lv. 1 Event x1
- Greater Sapphire Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Event
- Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 Event x1