Changes to castle sieges
Castle sieges are PvP content for clans. The available castle sieges are: Dion, Giran, Aden, Innadril, Goddard, and Rune.
- To register for a siege as attackers or defenders, a clan must be level 5 or higher.
- The winner of the siege is the clan whose leader used Seal of Light / Darkness on the Holy Artifact of the castle by the end of the siege.
- Owning a castle brings a clan a number of advantages.
We have made the following changes:
- Sieges take place every week;
- Siege time is from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (GMT +3);
- First week: Aden, Innadril, and Dion;
- Second week: Rune, Giran, and Goddard;
- The time to use Seal of Light / Darkness skills has been reduced to one minute.
We also want to remind you about Castle Siege Missions:
"Successful Siege" - participate in a siege, achieve one victory in attack.
- Eynhasad's Golden Coin - 5000 pcs;
"Successful defense during a siege" - participate in a siege, achieve one victory in defense.
- Eynhasad's Golden Coin - 5000 pcs.