Obtain Watermelon Seeds from Baby Shark and by completing clan missions! Smash the grown watermelon to receive a beneficial effect or a prize chest! As a bonus, rare processing stones with a summer appearance will be available!
What is the duration of the event?
- The event will last for 4 weeks: from June 28th to 26th July 18:00 (GMT+3).
The event NPC is Baby Shark.
- On the event pedestal, you will meet NPC Baby Shark, who will briefly explain the event.
- Additionally, you can obtain Watermelon Seeds from the NPC and exchange them for rewards.
How to obtain Watermelon Seeds?
- Once a day, characters of level 105 and above can obtain 1 Watermelon Seed from NPC Baby Shark.
- Completing certain clan missions can also reward you with Watermelon Seeds.
- Watermelon Seeds can be exchanged, discarded, or sold in a personal trade shop. They cannot be sold through the auction system or sold in a store.
How to grow a watermelon and receive a reward?
- Double-click on the seed in your inventory to randomly summon one of three watermelons.
- You can attack and break the watermelon or wait for 20 seconds until the watermelon breaks on its own.
- When the watermelon breaks, your character (and group members, if in a group) will receive a positive effect based on the type of watermelon:
- Juicy Watermelon - Lv. 1 = 1 hour
- Excellent Watermelon - Lv. 2 = 2 hours
- Huge Excellent Watermelon - Lv. 3 = 3 hours
- Description of the positive effect: Clouded Consciousness The body feels a pleasant coolness, and the head is a bit dizzy. For 1 hour / 2 hours / 3 hours, damage dealt +10%, damage received -10%.
- The effect persists after death. It cannot be used in the Olympiad and Chaos Festival.
- You cannot obtain the next level item/effect if the character is dead or too far away.
- The item cannot be obtained if there is not enough space in the inventory.
- To use the seed, you need to remove the active Clouded Consciousness effect using the Alt+LMB key combination; otherwise, you won't be able to grow the watermelon! Ice Box
- When the watermelon breaks, there is a chance to receive a special reward: Ice Box.
- The box is assigned to the character's inventory, who grew the watermelon.
- When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items:
- Emperor's Special Cocktail Event x5
- Freya's Icy Rose Event x5
- Glowing Dragon Attribute Potion (Experience) Event x5
- Honey Dark Beer Event x5
- Erupting Vitality XP Potion x5
Watermelon Seed Exchange
Watermelon Seeds can be exchanged with Baby Shark for Costume Processing Stones and Ice Box:
- Appearance Stone: Seductive Swimsuit
- Appearance Stone: Alluring Swimsuit
- Appearance Stone: Alice's Costume - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Steward Outfit - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Party Costume - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Female Swimsuit No. 1 - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Female Swimsuit No. 2 - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Male Swimsuit No. 1 - 30 d
- Appearance Stone: Male Swimsuit No. 2 - 30 d
- Ice Box Event - 1 pcs