General Server Information: Phase #1
The information is updated and supplemented. Follow the updates on our discord
GoD: Reworked server information
- GoD: Reworked server opening - 14 April 20:00 (GMT +3)
- Official PTS client
- The game is completely on the PTS platform, without the drawbacks inherent in low-quality Java products.
- Drop adena x1
- Drop items x1
- Basic number of windows is 3
- Dynamic EXP system (after a while the level will be increased)
- Level 1-110: Experience rates x3
- Level 110-115: Experience rates x1
- Bonus Rates:
- Throughout the entire server (each phase), after some time has passed since its launch, we increase the rates for the convenient leveling of new, returning, or lagging players.
- Premium Account (Cost $5)
+200% (fixed bonus)
- Adena drop
- Daily rewards ( Einhasad Coins and Tarot Cards)
- One additional window (without limitations on the number of windows)
- Energy System (VP): General information.
- In the Starter Kit, you can find Energy Maintenance Rune (30 days), so that for the first month you forget about replenishing Energy (VP).
- Improved system for Epic and Raid Bosses:
- Balanced Einhasad Store и Game Store which is adapted for the early stage of the game;
- Getting Einhasad Coins and Tarot Cards;
- New Class Balance - More
- Phased input of content and game items;
- Reworked passage of Negative Effects;
- Castle sieges
- Referral System;
- Loyalty program for content creators;
- Telegram Bot alerts
# Epic Bosses spawn times. (GMT +3)
- 22:00 / 3:00 - Queen Ant
- 22:15 / 3:15 - Orfen
- 22:30 / 3:30 - Baium
- 22:45 / 3:45 - Lilith and Anakim
- 23:00 / 4:00 - Lord Ishka
STAGE #1 Objectives
Main objectives of Phase #1:
- Character development up to level 110.
- Equipping the character with basic weapons
- Developing Dual Class up to level 105
- Improving main skills
- Distributing abilities.
- Choosing Race abilities
- Finding a group and clan.
- Obtaining Nobility
- Daily passage of Temporal Zones and receiving rewards
- Defeating monsters in the Party Location of Phase #1 - Fields of Silence
High-difficulty objectives of Phase #1:
Stage #1 Locations:
Single / Group Hunting Zones
- Players can level up in hunting zones, which can be found in the World Info section of the Map menu, according to their level. The group bonus has been increased in some zones, as indicated in the information about monster targets.
- Abandoned Coal Mines - Shortcut to level 106 Abandoned Coal Mines is rich in mobs and an easy to clear area for beginners. It is a zone focused on xp and offers a power-level to 106+. There is one trick worth noting here: enter on 105 and 99%. It can be even worth it to delevel if one is not much higher than 106. Make sure you do not escape until your timer is finished, because you won’t be able to reenter, and extend your timer as much as you can.
- Imperial Tomb A daily quest can be completed in this area giving Benusta’s / Shining Benusta’s Reward Chest.
- Corroded Fields Is better than hunting in regular solo areas, but the chance of getting good reward is low, so not as important of a zone, but still good. Covers two level ranges, 108+ and 114+.
- Storm Isle - Good XP Safe zone and provides the best XP for the level since it has a dense amount of mobs and also has an above the average Adena drop.
- Primeval Isle - Good Drop Shirt, brooch, bracelet and circlet enchants fall in this zone alone.
- Isle of Souls - Good Adena Has two level ranges, 107 to 112 and 112+. Way more adena drops here than in regular zones.